FILM & TV PR
With more than 12 years’ in the film and television industry, Skylar Entertainment has established a reputation as an honest, dedicated and creative PR agency. Utilizing strategic experience, creative skills and solid relationships they increase industry, media and public awareness of actors, films, filmmakers and festivals.
Film conferences and media have sought Diane Foy out as a panelist and industry expert including the Northern Ontario Music & Film Conference, Female Eye Film Festival, Indie 101, Straight Talk on Sun News Network (PR Crisis Management for Celebrities) and CanWest News (Image & Branding).
Interviews and features secured have included Variety, Hollywood Reporter, Entertainment Tonight, etalk, Canada AM, Much Music, Breakfast Television, YYZ Magazine, Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, National Post, Now Magazine, Metro News, Northern Stars, Toronto Film Scene, POV Magazine, Cinema Axes and more.
Skylar Entertainment has done an outstanding job with the publicity of the Female Eye Film Festival and has continuously secured major media coverage for our films and talent.
Diane was amazingly dedicated to getting as much exposure for our event as possible & she succeeded beyond our expectations
If it wasn’t for Diane working the red carpet at Brauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, there is absolutely no way I would have had the photographs of me splashed all over the web, or had interviews with Entertainment Tonight, Maxim and E!.
Diane Foy worked tirelessly as the publicist for the world premiere of Yes Madam, Sir at TIFF. Diane worked around the clock to organize and liaise with print, radio and TV media to raise the profile of the film. What resulted was a huge buzz surrounding the film with packed houses at all screenings.
Diane is an outstanding communicator who understands the needs of busy journalists. I’ve also attended many of the events she has organized and they are always well attended and professionally organized.
Diane is a diligent and thorough publicist who has the best interests of her clients at heart. Diane has her finger on the pulse of the entertainment world, and is a pleasure to work with!
Diane is an incredible communicator who understands the needs of busy editors and reporters and has a firm grasp of the Canadian scene.
I have enjoyed working with Diane, and she has always achieved the goals we set. She is great to work with, committed, and very driven to succeed. I recommend her highly.
- Talent PR: Skylar Entertainment will work with actors to build name recognition and generate buzz for their latest film and television projects soliciting key media outlets.
- Film Publicity: Whether your film is premiering in one major city or has secured national distribution, Skylar Entertainment will target the media right for your project.
- Festival Publicity: At festivals there are many projects competing for the same few media spots & for getting industry and fans out to their screenings. A plan of action and a publicist with the right contacts are vital in getting noticed in the crowd.
- Social Media Consulting: These days social media is vital to success and if the actor or film is not active on key platforms they are missing out on important fan connections and media opportunities. We can provide social media training and give tips on how to best utilize it to increase the artists profile.
- Biography Writing: Professional Bio writing consists of an interview, rough draft, edits and final version.
- Photography: The quality of your talent photographs are often the deciding factor on whether or not the media will feature the actor. Diane Foy is an experienced photographer that will work with the team to ensure the images are in line with the actors brand.
FESTIVAL / EVENT PR:
8th – 10th Female Eye Film Festival (FeFF)
2nd & 3rd Canadian Cinema Editors Awards
1st – 4th Film + Music Social during TIFF
Toronto Eco Film Financing Conference during TIFF
ACTOR / FILM PR:
Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
Female Eye Film Festival
Reel World Film Festival
Italian Contemporary Film Festival
Hollywood Red Carpet Premier (Max Payne)
Daytime Emmy Awards
Alanna Masterson (Peach Plum Pear)
Angela Garcia Combs (Nothing Special)
Art Hindle (E.N.G, Face-Off )
Brittany Allen (Bomb Girls, All My Children)
Carson Kressley (16 to Life)
Hallee Hirsh (16 to Life
Jasmine Richards (Camp Rock, Bomb Girls)
Karen Black (Nothing Special)
Leslie Hope (24)
Mackenzie Phillips (One Day At A Time)
Marianthi Evans (Max Payne)
Marthe Bernard (Republic of Doyle, Beat Down)
Michael Pare (Eddie and the Cruisers)
Nick Mancuso (Under Siege)
Robb Wells (Trailer Park Boys, Beat Down)
Robert Loggia (An Officer and a Gentleman, Scarface)
Robert Mangiardi (Death of a President)
Tyler Blackburn (Pretty Little Liars, Peach Plum Pear)
Veronika London (Searching for Angels)
A Lot Like You
Along The Road
Atlantic Crossing: A Robot’s Daring Mission
Billy Bishop Goes To War
Diving Into The Unknown
Here I Am
In The Woods
Lady Lily: Adventures in God’s Country
Little Black Dress
My Slave Sister Myself
Noise and Resistance
No Man Is An Island
Peach Plum Pear
Small, Stupid and Insignificant
16 to Life
The Good Son
The High Cost of Living
Treasures from the Rubble
Yes Madam, Sir v
Arbor Live on APTN